Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sometimes it feels like I live at my job...

Because tonight we sort of do!

Our A/C is out at the apartment. We called emergency maintenance, waited 2 hours, waited another hour while he tried to fix it, then got told it was the compressor. Nothing he can do til tomorrow.

Off to Hampton we went. It was 87 degrees in our apartment when we left, but here we are, nice and cool in the hotel room. We're certainly blessed with my career.

And, by coincidence (I call it a God-thing), Abby is over at my mom's for a play-date with Shelby anyway, so we didn't even have to worry about her. She would have been just as miserable as us in that apartment and would have had to bring her with us to the hotel... No, she's not spoiled at all....

Lastly... My birthday is tomorrow! I've already had a great weekend celebrating. I'll post pictures soon.

Good night!
Josh & Kim. We miss Abby. =(

1 comment:

  1. I hope your A/C is fixed by now, and you're reunited with the pup already :)

    We had several (and I mean several) problems with ours in the old apartment, including the compressor! I know how ya feel! It's a major reason we moved.

    Have a (cool) Monday!

    ReplyDelete