Monday, June 22, 2009

Garden - 2, Kim - 0

I've killed 2 more plants. Ughhhhh. =( Lost the bell pepper and jalapeno. Back to Home Depot I go....

On a lighter note, I did get a new rock for my garden! This one is from my grandparents for my birthday. There's a pole in the center of the planter where I can't put anything, so it was perfect for my "Welcome" hummingbird stone. Thank you Mamaw and Papaw!!

Yes, you can also see my dead plants in this picture. I think I've narrowed down the problem though - lack of sunlight for these two guys. So I've moved the entire planter over to the other side of the porch, and we'll see what happens. My mom also gave me some Miracle Grow... and no, I don't feel guilty for cheating...

In the midst of rearranging our porch (again) so my plants could get their much needed sun, I turned around to see my dear husband laughing at me from inside the apartment. Apparently, he now believes he married an "old" woman without realizing it. I tried to remind him that he is the one that bought the garden for me, but I guess that's beside the point.

How long should I wait to tell him I bought a "Knitting for Dummies" book?

Josh, Kim & Abby

1 comment:

  1. Knitting is IN! :) I don't do it myself, but I've been hearing snippets of talk that it's popular :)

    ReplyDelete