Thursday, June 4, 2009

Short-timer's Syndrome

Josh's last day as the manager of Cup o' Soul is next Friday. He's been in and out of the cafe a lot the past couple of months since he's been working so much more in Clearwater with the Reserves, but now he's made it official.

We're very excited about this step because he will now be working full-time out of Clearwater for the entire summer, until his school starts again in August. I'll still see him! No worries. He'll be home on the weekends (except for Drill Weekend) and he'll also be able to get away at least one weeknight per week to come home. And of course, I'll be visiting him (read: the beach) every chance I get! haha... This is a great opportunity for him, and it's great money for us. And he just loves those helicopters...

So, if you've never seen Josh actually get paid to make and drink coffee.... you've got one week to go visit! Friday is karoake night. ;)

And I'm still at the Hampton. Stop by anytime.

Josh, Kim & Abby

2 comments:

  1. If you're ever in Clearwater and feel like seeing some mermaids, head up to Weeki Wachee :) LOL

    P.S. We have a blender and did not register for one, but I'm dying to know what's in that dang box! I noticed quite a few napkins & placemats have been purchased, so that's what I was thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats a sexy aircraft!:) heehee

    ReplyDelete