Sunday, August 8, 2010

Twas the night before moving day...

...and all through the apartment, packed boxes abound and excitement is running rampant.

(Editor's note: I realize now that "rampant" doesn't rhyme with "apartment." I apologize; it was late when I wrote this entry lol.)



Excitement? or anxiousness? or nervousness? Maybe it's all three.

The best thing about this whole move is that I don't have to actually move. The Army pays for a moving company to come in, pack everything up, and move us out.

When I say pack everything up, I mean everything. They take the dishes out of my cabinets, and they take my pictures down off the walls. I literally just had to make sure all our clothes and towels were clean - that's it.

Still doesn't mean I'm not nervous. And I'm really ready for all this to be over. The waiting and the unknown kills me.

One week from today, we'll be settling in to our new home in Louisville, Kentucky!!

Love,
Josh, Kim & Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment