Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gator Game Day

We got to go to a game!! Wooo!

And we won this time. Last year we got to go to the Ole Miss game, and it's the only game we lost the whole season. Since then though, we've won 21 straight games.....

Josh and I also just found out that I will definitely be able to get student tickets once I (hopefully) get into the Graduate Program, and TWO to each home game at that (since I'm married)!

I learned at the game that this was actually Josh's Mom's first Gator game ever. With a 62-3 win, it was a great one to be her first!

kickoff
halftime
touchdown pass!
Josh, Kim & Abby

1 comment:

  1. Awww...that's awesome! I hope my mom can eventually see an AU game with DH and me. Nothin' like family and football....even if it IS a Gator game =P

    ReplyDelete