Monday, May 4, 2009

Bring me something from Nashville....

Josh is at an Army Aviation Conference this week with his unit in Nashville. I joking said last week that I wanted to come along because I've never been to Nashville (that's the home of country music, in case you hadn't heard - my mothership lol), but that wasn't possible seeing as how it's Monday - Wednesday and I have a lack of vacation/PTO time due to a little trip we took back in February...

Maybe we should have decided for me to just take some days off without pay, because my dear husband's conference is at the GAYLORD OPRYLAND in Nashville. Yea..... apparently his room overlooks the gardens and fountains and pools....


In addition to their meetings and networking events, they also have a huge aviation expo with lots of aircraft set-up, simulators, etc. Josh said I would love it. I agree!

Funny side story: Somehow doing laundry last weekend I folded a pair of MY jeans and put them with his on his shelves. Somehow those same jeans ended up in Josh's suitcase, and are now in Nashville with him. I suggested that maybe he wear them since tight jeans are in style up there in country-town, but I don't think he was amused. Thank goodness he brought two pair, and the second was actually his!

I asked Josh to bring me something from Nashville... but now that may just end up being my own pair of jeans.... =)

Miss you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment