Friday, January 8, 2010

Touchton Portrait Studio

I've been wanting to get my whole family together for professional pictures for the past 6 months, but due to our schedules and a couple people in the family who hate pictures and avoid them at all costs, we haven't been able to get this accomplished. We haven't taken one of the entire family... ever. And the last pictures of most of us together was 2003. It's high time.

So, Christmas Day I hung up some white sheets, set up the tripod for the camera, and announced we were going to take some family photos. The women were thrilled. The men were annoyed. I didn't care, and was prepared to hog-tie them if necessary to get these pictures.

Here's the results. My wonderful little family:
This one is my absolute favorite. I can't stand how cute it is.

Thank you everyone for being patient with me and letting me take these! I love you all.

Josh, Kim & Abby

2 comments:

  1. hi kim! everyone will sooo appreciate this pics on day! great job
    krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your fam could get together---those are great, especially the one with Abby :)

    ReplyDelete