Monday, January 11, 2010

The Phone Call

It went like this:

Me: Hello?
Her: Hi, I'm looking for Kim Touchton?
Me: This is Kim.
Her: Hi Kim, I'm calling from the University of Florida's MBA Admissions Office, how are you today?
Me: I'm doing well, thank you.
Her: That's good. Well, I wanted to follow-up with your application for the 2-Year Internet MBA program. The admissions board is still reviewing your application and have not made a decision yet.
Me: Oh, ok.
Her: But I do need to ask you one more question in addition to our last phone conversation we had.
Me: Ok, sure.
Her: How do you feel about being a part of Gator Nation again?
Me: Um... well I'd be super excited about it if I get in!
Her: Ok, well I think you should get excited, because you've been accepted to the MBA program.
Me: Ohmygosh really??? Oh I am so excited!
Her: (now laughing) Yes, really.
Me: Yay! (yes, I actually said that.)

She totally tricked me!
I'm a UF MBA Grad student!!!!!!!!!

And then there was more about how I will be getting my packet in the mail or I can go online to the ADMITTED STUDENTS section on the website, and how Orientation is FEBRUARY 11TH....

God's timing truly is perfect. Never early, never late. Geez, I wish I could just trust.

So here we go! I'm holding on for the ride.

And, I'll leave you with this, which absolutely sums up my entrance essay to a "T" that I didn't let anyone read before I sent it in...


haha. Yay!

Josh, Kim & Abby

2 comments: