Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SNOW!!!!!!!

I really did not think I would get so excited about this. Actually, I thought both Josh and I would just kind of sulk the first day we got snow.

Instead, he yanked me out of mid-shower with shampoo still in my hair at 1:00am to show me this on Thanksgiving night:






We proceeded to stay outside playing in the snow for the next half hour.

The dogs certainly didn't know what to think about the snow. A lot of sniffing and hopping (making a futile effort to keep their feet off of it) before they would walk normally on it.

After they got used to it, we couldn't keep them out of it. Knocking each other over in it, rolling around, burrying their faces in it... too cute!




Since Thanksgiving, it has at least snow-flurried every single day!

The first time I drove to work in it, I giggled the whole way. I've been in snow, had it fall on me, scraped the windshield of a car... but never where I LIVE. Never driving the car myself, never walking into work. I find the whole thing just so funny and fun.



I was the only idiot outside taking pictures in the show. Definitely getting made fun of for being from Florida! Guess I kinda deserve it... haha
Abby loves it.
Dakota's still not sure.

PLEASE let me go back outside to play!!??
Favorite. So pretty.








Love,
Josh, Kim, Abby & Dakota

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on this! I was so excited when it was snowing yesterday and everyone thought I was nuts.

    ReplyDelete