Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Party like it's.... Christmas 2010!


This was the first corporate Christmas party I've ever been invited to and attended - needless to say, I was quite nervous!

Josh was in town for, well, the first time ever really, so he was able to go with me. The party was supposed to be 60's/70's/80's themed, but only about half of the managers dressed up. The other half were in traditional Christmas dinner garb, including Josh and I.

Turns out, there was no need to be nervous, just like most situations I worry about. Josh got to meet my new boss and old boss, most everyone I work with, the owner of the company Chester Musselman, and a host of other GM's and DOS's from our 13 other properties.

Truly, I am blessed with this job. I know this is where I'm supposed to be. The people are wonderful, the owner of the company is like family. They truly care about their entire team, down to line level employees. Chester personally gives bonuses with hand-written notes in each one to every person present at the party. Just amazing.

There are big things to come in my future with this company. I'm so very, very thankful for where I am in my career and what lies ahead of me.




Love,
Josh, Kim, Abby & Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment