Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Re: Hamptonality

I failed to mention one thing in my last post. And it's more-than-worth noting.

Josh never doubted I could be a GM. Or succeed in MBA school.

He's been pushing me to go back to school for years. His positivity and support is 80% of what got me to go back to school to begin with. He knows I can do it, even when I doubt myself.

And he's always pushed me to move up in my career through the years, even when I didn't think I was ready or had what it took. He sees it in me, even when I can't.

I can't begin to express how much I appreciate this value in him, as my partner/best friend/husband. He constantly pushes me to reach my full potential and not sell myself short. I am so blessed to have him as my husband. I try hard to be that kind of wife for him.

So, when I recently told him about my personal successes with MBA school and my General Manager Epiphany, all he had to say was: "Good. I've been telling you that you could do it."

Yes dear. You did. I need to learn to listen.

Love,
Josh, Kim & Abby

2 comments:

  1. good i think all women need to listen to men

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to screw up a sentimental post goff.... seriously! =)

    ReplyDelete