Sunday, October 18, 2009

My best friend's wedding.

No, not the movie. Although, it's a great one!

My best friend Robyn got married last weekend. I served as her Maid of Honor - well, Matron of Honor I guess, since I'm an old married lady. They were so happy with everything and she was such a beautiful bride! I can't believe how quickly their wedding came and went. Seems like yesterday that we were talking about how far away it was 8 months ago at Josh and I's wedding.

I was her chauffeur to the ceremony, so in true Kim & Robyn style, we took a picture while driving. It's tradition. Even on her wedding day. I also carried her touch-up makeup throughout the day, which she's handing me in the picture lol.

Here we are just minutes before the ceremony.

Their photographers already posted a few "teaser" pictures from their wedding. This is us at the Embassy Suites Downtown Orlando. I'm one floor above Robyn (the one in the white dress.)

And this is the sign I made for their pedi-cab leaving the reception! It's also called a "rickshaw" apparently. It's this thing you ride in that's towed by a bicyclist. SUCH a cute getaway vehicle for leaving their downtown reception!
Yes, Josh was also a guest at their wedding. He sat with my parents and we did take a picture together, but it's on my Mom's camera. They're out of town at the moment.

However, much to his chargrin, I will post it for you once I get it as proof that he DOES, in fact, dress up every once in awhile. And boy, was he handsome!

Congrats Robyn & Brian!!

Love,

Josh, Kim & Abby

2 comments:

  1. Those are some smashing pics! I LOVE the one you took while driving--too funny :) Yay for Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Love the pics, can't wait to see more!! I am so happy for Robyn and Brian...Congrats to the newlyweds!!!

    ReplyDelete